Tuesday, January 9, 2007

New Perception!

After looking at the my parents wedding picture over and over again, suddenly I realize that these are the looks of almost all bride and bridgroom of yesteryear. Not a single smile on their face. Isn't it suppose to be the happiest day of their life or wasn't there anybody to make up some jokes to make them smile. I still remember during my wedding poses, there was this one guy who constantly crack jokes to make me laugh or smile. Thanks to him, my pictures had all of me smiling away. Actually, smiling comes naturally to me after practising for a few years during my dancing career back then. But after thinking over, I think I understand why they don't smile those days.

Most of them were matchmake. They don't know each other and thus shy. To make matter worst, they were presented on the dias for all to see. See what, see their happiness or see their uneasieness.

No comments: