Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Kita Merancang, Tuhan Yang Menentukan

Finally, at last, we have make the final decision. Actually, the decision has been made but due to some cost problem, we decide to go somewhere else. So we all decide to go to Brisbane. Actually, up till now I still do not know where God has planned for me to go. I just hope that God choose the safest place for me to go.

I guess I can say I am soo lucky. Dahlah we are the first group to receive this sponsorship from MOE but what I just find out is that, the next DDM group will have to do some work when they go for the oversea trip. We asked our lecturer what about us. He said MOE decided to sponsor us because they had so much money so they sponsor us but they do not have any structured plan for us. See, very lucky right. I dah agak, MOE mesti ada something up their sleeves. So we are very lucky indeed. Alhamdullillah.

No comments: