Saturday, August 4, 2007

National Day Observance Ceremony 2007


Today is the 2nd time the Malay dancer participated in the above events. Previously, we always participated in the Nationa Day Variety Show. It was so much fun participating in the Observance Ceremony as compared to the Variety show. Why?
1. Its in the morning and it lasted for only about 2 and half hours.
2. Dancers get to see other school's performance
3. I got to meet up all my ex-pupils.

Manage to grab my breakfast at the nearby Kopitiam. Had a glass of coffee, 2 half-boiled egg and a toast. Later, Miss Ong Shih Ling bought 3 pieces of prata and she insisted I took 1 piece when she saw me eating so little. To me it is enough. She ate nasi lemak and still could eat 1 piece of prata. That's youth. I am nearing my 40 and probably that is why my apetite has gone down as oppose to my age which is going up
Today experience is different from last year. Last year, it was raining cats and dogs while walking to the site. We had to stop at a void deck while waiting for the rain to stop. It was terrible. But the show must go on. This year, we booked a bus as the Chinese dancers as well as the scouts and brownies are also particpating. It is nice to walk there though. .



Today I met so many of my Malay Dancers who were either dancing Malay dance, Fusion Dance or Hip Hop dance. I am proud of them. I also met Xiao Nan. The P6EM3 pupil that made a lasting impression last year. He is in the boy's Bridgade or something and when I saw him dancing alone (as usual) amidst the pretty girls from Pioneer Secondary, I did not waste the opportunity to take a picture with him. I am glad to see him very happy

No comments: